Determined To Defeat Discrimination At Work
The complexities of reporting discrimination do not have to deter you. The law prohibits employers from treating you differently based on certain features that you cannot control. If your employer violated your civil rights, you have a good reason to step forward.
Our lawyers at Hayward & Hayward, PLLC, are passionate about fighting against workplace discrimination across Kentucky. With our depth of experience, we know how to gather clear evidence to verify discrimination claims. We will make sure your voice is heard.
Discrimination Can Be Emotionally And Financially Damaging
Discrimination can manifest in numerous ways in the workplace, including:
- Verbal or physical harassment based on gender, race, age, religion or another protected class
- Denying employment applications, promotions, training or referrals on the basis of a protected class
- Discriminatory pay differences for comparable work
- Failing to provide reasonable accommodations for a disability, pregnancy, religious tradition or cultural dress
- Wrongful termination based on a protected class or the creation of a hostile work environment that pressures the employee to quit
If you are experiencing workplace discrimination, frustration and fear are natural responses. After all, discrimination isolates workers, and it can lead to significant financial loss. We understand the true personal and professional costs, which is why we will fight aggressively for you.
We Are On The Offense Against Unfair Practices
Although an employer might claim that they have nondiscriminatory reasons for a decision, we will diligently review your situation. You can depend on our attorneys to take your concerns seriously. We will treat you with respect and give you an honest assessment of your options.
From filing your claim with the proper state or federal agency to representing you in mediation or a lawsuit, we can help you with every step of the process. You can report discrimination with confidence. We will protect your rights – and, if retaliation is a concern, your job.
Consult Our Dedicated Lawyers
No matter how prominent your employer is, they do not have the power to ignore your rights. Hayward & Hayward, PLLC, is ready to take your side. Call 502-208-5039 or send an email to contact our office in Louisville.